Monday, December 10, 2007

SoE

So Me, Cherrypopper, and Karmoth wanted some adventure and headed into SoE, Firebug01 joined us soon after we got there to join in the fun. I had never been there before so it was a learning experience for me. We killed a ton of stuff and had a blast!


When we first got there there were like a bazillion mops so i was pretty intimidated at first, but Cherry kept us safe and we moved on to enter the temple.


I must say the graphics down there are pretty freakin cool. Very vibrant and mops are pretty cool too.


More scenery


I ended up dieing 2x but in the end i hadn't really lost any xp. First one was just me being dumb and 2nd one was freak insta-death standing around shooting and boom almost full hp to zero O.o Oh well, luckily xp isn't a big hang-up for me. I'm used to losing 12-13%, although the xp loss was down to 5% when i quit last time, so losing 1.5% for 2 deaths is like nothing.


All in all it was an awesome trip and I had a blast seeing a new area, we did pick up a few drops down there as well =P


Thanks again to CP Fire and Karmoth for totin a newb around!

Until next time GL and HF!

8 comments:

bazooka joe said...

next time i am gonna go w/ u guys!

SamTook said...

INVITE ME TOO!!!

SunnyD said...

If you babos had been online...
=P

Firebug said...

dang we do not ever get comments on our posts on the pledge blog! =P

SunnyD said...

i usually just use the shoutbox on xrated blog

Firebug said...

I know =P

Anonymous said...

hi, any of you guys interested in a L1PS server come check it out resilent at ip;75.74.1.25 or website = lineageblood.ucoz.com

Anonymous said...

www.lineageblood.ucoz.com
come join a nice lineage1 private server totaly free